With concerns over the spread of COVID-19, Stratix Systems is providing the below guidelines for cleaning multifunction printer (MFP) screens and operation panels.
- Wear gloves when cleaning and disinfecting surfaces;
- Turn off the machine by pushing the main power switch;
- Only use non-static, lint-free microfiber cloth – not paper towels;
- DO NOT use any cleaners that use bleach, ammonia, or harsh cleaning solvents;
- Gloves should be discarded after each cleaning – wash hands immediately after gloves are disposed of;
- Ensure all surfaces have completely air-dried before turning the device on after cleaning.
This overview will provide further assistance and direction on cleaning your multifunction printer, which you can also print out and post near your machine to help guide employees. For more information on cleaning and disinfecting, consult the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please feel free to reach out to Stratix Systems with any questions or concerns on these guidelines. We’re happy to help in any way we can! Call us toll-free 1-800-444-2943.