What Are Multi-Function Systems?
Multi-function systems are a cost-effective means to produce quality color and/or black-and-white documents, which allow organizations to expand their digital imaging resources without expanding the budget.
These dynamic devices maximize production with a broad range of page-per-minute speeds, conserve IT resources with advanced network printing and monitoring capabilities, and save time and money with their high-speed output, low-cost of operation and all-in-one functionality.
- Complete printing, copying, scanning, and document serving functionality.
- High-speed output of 70 ppm for full-color, and 75 ppm for black-and-white.
- Two-sided printing without impeding the system’s performance.
- Integrated finishing options including stapling, booklet finishing and hole punching.
- Document Server Technology for online storage and print-on-demand capability.
- Advanced security features prevent unauthorized access as well as provide cost control.
Key Benefits of a Multifunction Printer (MFP)
When you upgrade to a Multifunction Printer, you’re only purchasing one piece of equipment instead of multiple.
When you upgrade a printer and copier system by adding the scanning and document-serving capabilities, your team will be able to multitask with ease.
A Multifunction Printer eliminates the need to update and maintain multiple devices, enabling you and your staff to spend more time on more productive activities.
You’re using the same ink cartridges for one piece of equipment instead of several, you’ll have fewer products to throw away, and reduce your carbon footprint.
Learn more about our Multifunction Printers
We’ll take the time to gain an understanding of your business needs and make the best recommendation for you.
Contact us today to schedule a free product demo!