Welcome to Proactive: Managed and Cloud Services—the (r)evolution of your everyday business technologies.
Proactive offers affordable, outsourced managed and cloud-based solutions to companies in Lancaster and Reading, PA, as well as the Lehigh Valley and areas in New Jersey (including Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, and Somerset). The solutions are as complementary as they are distinctly different.
It is the new model of how businesses view and utilize their everyday technologies—a shift from traditional on-site resources and reactive support, to more efficient methods such as real-time computing/networking monitoring, management and maintenance, as well as hosted data and applications.
Outsourced computing and networking services delivered via “single-point support” using remote management and monitoring, automated tasking and alerts, and on-site support.
What Is Cloud Computing?
A simple explanation of cloud computing is that it involves storing and managing files and data via the Internet instead of the computer’s hard drive. Cloud-hosted business solutions use remote servers as opposed to local network servers. Cloud-computing services give SMBs fast and easy access to a wide range of affordable and flexible IT resources without having to invest in additional hardware. What’s more, cloud-hosted business solutions are managed off-site by a third-party vendor, which gives the business owner one less thing to worry about it.
Overview of Cloud-computing Benefits
Cloud-computing services can provide a number of important benefits for PA and NJ businesses including:
- Flexibility: You only pay for the cloud-computing services you actually need. You can also customize the solutions to your specific requirements and make adjustments as your needs change.
- No major hardware investment: With cloud-hosted business solutions, you’re paying a flat rate for services instead of equipment. This means you avoid having to make a major investment in additional equipment, which is especially important for budget-conscious SMBs.
- Immediate updates: All software updates are managed by the vendor, and they are typically installed as soon as they become available. This means you’ll always have access to the latest technologies for your business.
- Cost-effective: Most SMBs simply do not have the resources to add a dedicated IT department. Cloud-computing services offer a more cost-effective solution to hiring IT staff.
- Increased security: Cloud vendors must adhere to the most stringent data security measures. You can use cloud-computing services with total peace of mind.
Why Choose Stratix Systems as Your Managed and Cloud-computing Services Provider?
Stratix Systems’ Proactive: Managed and Cloud-based Services offers the best solution for companies that need comprehensive IT support, but may not have the time, budget, skill set or simply just don’t want the concerns of managing an IT department. And, with all services being delivered for a predictable monthly fee, you have the flexibility to scale according to what makes the most sense for your organization—adjusting as your needs evolve.
Contact us to learn more about the many business benefits of our managed and cloud-based IT solutions!